Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Holiday show and a New Years Dinner (with fireworks)

Went to see the Cincinnati Shakespeare Company's production of "Every Christmas Story Ever Told (And Then Some!)" with several of the Bozinis. A very hilarious mashup of pop culture references and traditional Christmas stories. Alas, last night's performance was the last this season, but if you get a chance to see this show next Christmas season, I highly recommend it. Since the CSC doesn't allow photography during performances, I left my camera in the car, so I didn't get any photos. Pity. ;-)

After the show, it was down to 5th & Main to McCormick and Schmicks restaurant, where we were joined by several more of the Bozini clan, for a delicious dinner, as well as fireworks from Macy's roof across the street. I had the Lobster Bisque, followed by a Kobe Burger.

Fortunately, I did have my camera along for the dinner and fireworks, so just click here or on the image for more pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment